Frosted Flake Honey Chicken with tangy mustard sauce.
You can cook Frosted Flake Honey Chicken with tangy mustard sauce using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frosted Flake Honey Chicken with tangy mustard sauce
- Prepare 1 cup of Crushed frosted flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of ketchup.
- You need 1 of mustard.
- Prepare 1 of syrup.
- You need of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of caramel sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of salt papper paprika.
- Prepare 1 of "the perfect seasoning" (pic below).
- Prepare 1 of flour.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
Frosted Flake Honey Chicken with tangy mustard sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 425° . Prepare baking sheet with olive oil..
- (Boneless skinless chicken breast …I used 2) rub chicken breast with ketchup,mustard and then mayonnaise.
- Mix 1/2 cup of flour with pepper, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and perfect seasoning.
- Cover chicken with Flour mix and put in oven 15 mins then flip over and put another 15 mins.
- Get crushed frosted flakes in bowl add soy sauce , 1/2 teaspoon of sugar , caramel sauce and 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil And mix together until slightly sticky.
- Take chicken out of the oven after its been done baking for the 30 mins directed above and coat one side with maple syrup(or honey if you prefer) and some frosted flake mix on top(save some for the other side)…put back in the oven @ 425° for 10 mins…. then repeat for other side of chicken..
- Once the chicken is out put a light drizzle of soy sauce on top and accompany with tangy mustard sauce.
- Tangy mustard is :pepper, garlic powder, Mayo, mustard, salt,honey..