Easy Cheesecake Tart with Panko.
You can cook Easy Cheesecake Tart with Panko using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesecake Tart with Panko
- It’s 300 ml of ★ Panko.
- You need 60 grams of ★Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Honey.
- You need 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 2 of Egg.
- You need 60 grams of Sugar.
- You need 6 of drops Vanilla oil or extract.
Easy Cheesecake Tart with Panko instructions
- These are the ingredients for the recipe..
- Leave butter, cream cheese and eggs at room temperature. Preheat oven to 180℃..
- Put ★ ingredients in a plastic bag and tie. Mix the ingredients up evenly, combining the panko and butter with your fingers..
- When panko and butter have combined well to form a crumble, transfer to the tart mold..
- Cover with plastic wrap and gently press and spread the crumble over the base with your fingers..
- Continue pressing the crumble up the sides and over the rim of the tart mold. The crumble should be evenly spread..
- Place tart in preheated 180℃ oven and bake for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile put egg, sugar, and cream cheese in the blender and pulse for 30 seconds or so..
- If you see the egg staying at the top of the blender, like in this picture, scrape the egg into the rest of the mixture with a rubber spatula. Add drops of vanilla here and blend again for 10 seconds..
- Once tart is ready, take from oven. It is okay if tart turns nicely brown like this picture. Close the oven door immediately to keep temperature..
- Pour cheese cake mixture into baked tart and place again into the oven. The mixture fills right to the top so please be careful not to spill. Bake in 180℃ oven for 15~ 20 minutes..
- When the cake swells like this picture, it is baked. Cool down and chill in the fridge. Remove from the mold and it is ready to serve..
- It will be even more gorgeous if you decorate with heavy cream and strawberries. It turns into a great birthday cake. This was made by my second daughter..