lobster mac and cheese. How can mac and cheese get any better? It's what's on this girl's menu. This homemade baked mac and cheese has three parts: the pasta itself, the cheesy sauce it's coated in, and the crisp breadcrumb topping that's sprinkled on top.
And that's it – easy peasy! Nothing left to do but devour this amazing big bowl of the creamiest, richest, most decadent mac and. And really, this Smoked Lobster Mac & Cheese recipe is pretty simple. You can cook lobster mac and cheese using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of lobster mac and cheese
- You need 40 oz of lobster meat.
- Prepare 1 lb of macaroni elbows cook to instructions on box.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of colby jack cheese shredded.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of margarine.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
You the noodles, the lobster and the cheese sauce… and that is about it. Lobster mac and cheese couldn't be easier to make at home than with Ina Garten's recipe. Bring salted water to boil and add noodles. Macaroni and cheese gets the deluxe treatment with the addition of lobster.
lobster mac and cheese step by step
- heat milk add cheese when milk is hot dont boil amd dont let stick to bottom.
- in a pan heat margarine and 1 teaspoon od garlic look lobster over for shell cook in margarine till done.
- as cheese melts stir when smooth ad cornstarch milk with is mixed well it will thicken add cheese to pasta.
- add lobster to mac and cheese margarine and all.
Frozen lobster works fine, and you can use as much as your budget will allow. Mix the breadcrumbs with the remaining cheese. Lobster Mac and Cheese – one of the most comforting side dish loaded with cheesy goodness, chunks of lobster meat and great flavors for an absolute decadent meal! I still couldn't seem to process until now how my Southern Baked Mac and Cheese recipe has received glowing feedback from you all. Make an easy everyday version of mac and cheese special by stirring in tender bites of lobster.