Marsala Blue Cheese Steak.
You can have Marsala Blue Cheese Steak using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marsala Blue Cheese Steak
- It’s 2 lb of Sirloin Tip.
- Prepare 1 cup of Blue Cheese.
- It’s of Marsala.
- You need 2 packages of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of large Sweet Onion.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Teriyaki.
Marsala Blue Cheese Steak step by step
- Marinate steak in teriyaki.
- Slice onions and mushrooms up, wash.
- In large saute pan add butter and marsala on medium heat and add onions, when onions start to cook down add mushrooms to pan. Add more butter and marsala as needed Continue to cook until mushrooms and onions and soft. Put to the side on a plate.
- In same pan add more butter and marsala and then fry steak until desired temperature.
- Put steak on a pan, layer mushrooms and onions on top and then add crumbled blue cheese. Put pan in oven under broil until blue cheese browns, then enjoy :).