Simple, Easy, Rich Cheesecake.
You can cook Simple, Easy, Rich Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple, Easy, Rich Cheesecake
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 150 ml of Sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 220 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of few drops Vanilla Oil.
- It’s of The Crust (this is optional).
- Prepare 80 grams of Biscuits.
- It’s 40 grams of Melted butter.
Simple, Easy, Rich Cheesecake step by step
- These are the ingredients you will be using. It is important that the cream cheese, heavy cream and eggs be brought to room temperature in advance. This will prevent the cracks on the surface of the cake while baking..
- Place all the ingredients in the blender (or a food processor) and turn the switch on. The mixing time will vary depending on the machine. 3 sets of 30 second pulse should be enough..
- Don't forget to use a spatula to stir the batter from the bottom every 30 seconds..
- Line a pan with parchment paper. If you're using a pan with a removable base, you do not need parchment paper. This time I used a square pan instead of a round one..
- Pour the batter into the pan, give the pan several sharp taps against the counter to release trapped air bubbles. Bake for 45 minutes in the oven at 170℃..
- Adjust the baking time since the temperature will vary depending on the oven. Keep an eye on the cake after 35 minutes of baking time..
- My oven for example, takes 35-37 minutes for the cake to turn golden brown. At this time, I cover the cake with foil to prevent it from burning..
- After cooling, remove the cake from the pan. The cake will puff up at first but will gradually deflate as it cools down..
- Wrap it up in plastic wrap and let it rest overnight. You can enjoy it on the same day, but the tastes blends in and it will be even more delicious if you wait until the next day..
- From this step onwards you will be shown an extra twist..
- Making the crust. Put biscuits in a sturdy plastic bag, use a rolling pin to crush the biscuits into fine pieces. I find Ziplock to be very handy..
- Transfer the biscuits in a bowl, add the melted butter and mix well. Press the mixture firmly down into the bottom of the pan. Refrigerate for 10 minutes..
- When you use a blender to mix the batter, many air bubbles form in the batter making the baked cake's golden brown color uneven (see picture of step 7 and 8). This can be prevented with the following method..
- After pouring the batter into the pan, instead of immediately baking, mix the batter from the bottom with a spatula for 10 minutes. Be careful if you are baking with the crust. Use a fork to smooth out the surface..
- This way the cheesecake should come out beautifully golden brown. I should admit, I would skip the extra step if the cake was just for me..