Meat Loaf with Olive Tapenade. Olive Tapenade MeatloafGround Beef Ingredient Cuts. Versatility and rich flavor make it ideal for burgers, tacos or wraps. Perfect for breakfast, lunch and everything in-between.
Tapenade is so, so under appreciated, if you ask me. Not only is tapenade really flavorful and delicious, but it. The olive tapenade just takes things to the next level. You can have Meat Loaf with Olive Tapenade using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat Loaf with Olive Tapenade
- It’s of –Meat Loaf——.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1-1/4 pound of ground pork.
- You need 12 ounces of bacon.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1 cup of chopped bell pepper.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- It’s 2/3 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s of –Topping——.
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of Olive Tapenade see my recipe.
We love cooking with pork tenderloin because it is an inexpensive cut of meat that when cooked right, is tender and juicy and has maximum flavor. I sure do miss the olive tapenade onion tart I enjoyed for lunch at Fess Parker (would you like me to recreate that for you?!), but this This low carb meatloaf is the perfect comfort food for this time of year. It's hard to go wrong with bacon wrapped meatloaf in my family! This easy Moroccan olive tapenade recipe calls for cured black olives, but for variety you might want to try making it with green olives.
Meat Loaf with Olive Tapenade step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheiit.
- Mix all the meatloaf ingredient, except bacon..
- Form a loaf. Stretch the bacon in a pan the way you see in the photo.
- Add loaf on top of bacon.
- Wrap the loaf with bacon. Turn wrapped loaf over so folded part is down on pan..
- Add Tapenade to the top of meatloaf.
- Put in the oven for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Olive Tapenade: A salty, garlicky, lemony snack, spread or appetizer. This olive tapenade recipe takes ten minutes to whip up and is make ahead easy! vegan gluten free. Tapenade is a traditional sauce or condiment from Provence, in the south of France. It adds a punch of flavor for very few calories. This Olive Tapenade is a simple and savory spread made with olives and sun dried tomatoes.