Breakfast bowl. These Country Breakfast Bowls are one of the first breakfast meal prep recipes that I ever made. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but between getting ready for work and getting the For too many of us, our go-to is a grab-and-go bar or a bowl of lackluster cereal. Superfood Breakfast Bowl: Start your day off on the right foot with a healthy ancient grain cereal.
Instead of sticking to cereal or oatmeal, try making a breakfast bowl! The Best Breakfast Bowl Recipes on Yummly Tropical Breakfast Bowl, Breakfast Bowl, Quinoa Breakfast Bowl. You can have Breakfast bowl using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast bowl
- Prepare 1 piece of hard roll.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 of fresh Romain lettuce or spinach.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of chedder cheese.
- You need 1/8 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare dash of salt.
- You need dash of ground black pepper.
- You need dash of garlic powder.
Start as you mean to go on with this super-healthy breakfast bowl of berries and avocado. Egg, little potatoes, veggies, cheese and meat. all in a bowl. See more ideas about Breakfast bowls, Recipes, Breakfast recipes. Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bowls are packed with calcium, protein & vitamins.
Breakfast bowl step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°. Cut top off roll.
- Carefully hollow out center. I used knife and cut around edge carefully not to cut side or bottom. I save the insides of roll to make bread crumbs..
- Clean lettuce pieces or spinach and layered on the bottom.
- Whisk eggs together with little salt, pepper and garlic to taste..
- Put mozzarella cheese in roll.
- Pour egg mixture into roll.
- Put cheddar cheese on top.
- Wrap foil around roll to keep roll not burning and hard. If want crunchie roll don't use foil..
- Bake in oven for 10 to 15 minutes till egg is cooked and cheese melted..
- Remove from oven and enjoy..
They're the perfect healthy breakfast or snack. Healthy Breakfast Bowls can be found in abundance here! Breakfast bowls like Vanilla Overnight Oats, Easy Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie Bowl, and a yummy Sweet Pepper and Sausage Breakfast. I like to keep things interesting in the mornings so I never get bored and having everything on hand to whip up these breakfast bowls is my current situation. Good to know you can eat cinnamon rolls for breakfast without actually eating cinnamon rolls for And better for you.