You can cook Shrimp linguine using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp linguine
- It’s 400 g of shrimp, shelled, deveined.
- It’s 250 g of linguine pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of pasta water.
- You need 40 g of feta cheese.
- It’s 40 g of parmesan, grated.
- It’s 35 g of olives.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 pc of lemon.
Shrimp linguine step by step
- In a pot, boil 300ml water and cook linguine pasta according to packaging instructions or until “al dente”. Set aside pasta once cooked..
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Pan fry until cooked and set aside..
- On the same pan, pour in oil and put in the garlic and olives. Cook with low heat until garlic is lightly browned and fragrant..
- Add pasta to the pan and put in the paprika, basil and half the parmesan cheese. Add 1/8 cup water then toss well well. Add in the cooked shrimp, season with salt and pepper and give it another toss..
- Plate the pasta, juice the lemon on top and sprinkle parmesan and feta cheese..