Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus. Quick and Easy Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta and Asparagus. I have had it in the queue for a while now and just haven't gotten to posting it. This Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus was super easy and bursting with spring flavors!
I love the fact that this was so easy yet so flavorful and. Lemon Garlic Asparagus Pasta is a fast, easy, and fresh weeknight dinner that you'll come back to again and again and have memorized in no time. I went with a classic fresh and zingy lemon garlic combo and, as usual, stretched it all out with some pasta. You can have Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus
- Prepare 3-4 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- It’s 8 oz of linguini.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh parsley.
- Prepare Bunch of Asparagus.
- It’s 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juiced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
This Lemon Garlic Asparagus Pasta is so. This lemon asparagus pasta combines tender asparagus and grilled chicken in a creamy sauce. Add red onion and asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Top with sliced chicken and garnish.
Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus instructions
- Cook pasta to desired texture.
- In a large skillet with a tbsp of olive oil cook chicken until brown on all sides.
- Add tomatoes asparagus, and parsley, turn heat to low, stir occasionally..
- For dressing: whisk together 2 tbsp olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, 1 minced garlic clove, salt and pepper..
- Mix chicken and veggies with pasta, pour dressing over everything, mix, top with grated parmesan and serve..
Once the onion and garlic turn into a light gold color, set pan aside until both the asparagus and pasta are ready. Once the asparagus is done preparing, take the chicken and place it back into the pan with the cooked onions and garlic. And the chicken continues to cook with the pasta, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes in a mixture of chicken broth and water. What does this all Asparagus is one of my favorite Spring vegetables, and it pairs really well with the subtle lemon flavor in this One Pot Creamy Asparagus Chicken Pasta. Delicious chicken thighs & crispy asparagus tossed in a bright lemon butter sauce.