Simple Bite-Sized Baked Cheesecakes.
You can cook Simple Bite-Sized Baked Cheesecakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Bite-Sized Baked Cheesecakes
- Prepare 70 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 50 ml of Yogurt (unsweetened).
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 10 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
Simple Bite-Sized Baked Cheesecakes instructions
- Return the cream cheese to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 170°C..
- Whisk cream cheese with an egg beater. After it has softened, add in sugar and mix together well..
- Add yogurt and lemon juice, and mix some more..
- Add the egg yolk and mix. Sift the cake flour in and stir..
- Place into molds that with muffin liners inside, and bake for 30 minutes. Place the cakes molds and all on a rack to cool..
- Cover with plastic wrap once cooled, and refrigerate. Enjoy the cakes after chilling them for about 3 hours!.