Chex Party Mix – Traditional.
You can have Chex Party Mix – Traditional using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chex Party Mix – Traditional
- Prepare 7 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 3 cup of Corn Chex cereal.
- You need 3 cup of Rice Chex cereal.
- You need 3 cup of Wheat Chex cereal.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mixed Nuts.
- You need 1 cup of Pretzels.
- It’s 1 cup of Bagel Chips or Mini Melba toast broken.
Chex Party Mix – Traditional step by step
- Heat oven to 250°F..
- Melt butter and stir in seasonings..
- Place Chex Mix in deep baking dish and pour seasoned butter even over mix..
- BAKE Chex Mix for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes..
- Spread on paper towels to cool..