Easy Rich Caramel Cheesecake.
You can cook Easy Rich Caramel Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Rich Caramel Cheesecake
- You need 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 25 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 70 grams of Sugar.
Easy Rich Caramel Cheesecake step by step
- Bring the heavy cream to room temperature. Heat a pot with sugar to melt. Shake the pot occasionally. When it becomes a thick caramel colour, turn off the heat..
- Put a wooden spatula in the pot, pour the heavy cream over the spatula, and mix..
- The caramel cream is done..
- Put the cream cheese into a bowl. Mix until softened. Then add the beaten eggs in several batches and mix..
- Add the sifted flour, caramel cream, and melted butter into Step 4 and mix..
- Pour the batter into a cake mold with butter and flour spread into the bottom. Bake for 40 minutes at 180°C..
- When cooled, let it cool in the fridge. It's soft after cooking, so let it cool completely. If you are in hurry, let it cool in the freezer..
- The caramel addition is delicious. It's less sweet, so add more sugar if you prefer it sweeter..