You can have Simple Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 of roll ritz crackers.
- It’s 1/2 of large white onion – chopped finely.
- You need 2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 4 of thick bacon strips – chopped in est. 1/2in or smaller squares.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare of McCormick steak seasoning (to taste).
Simple Meatloaf instructions
- Perheat oven 350°. Season meat with McCormick steak seasoning.
- Crush up crackers with a rolling pin.
- Add chopped onions, worcestershire sauce, bacon, crackers, more seasoning, and egg..
- Hand mixing is your best option in my opinion. May need an extra egg if it's hard to form a giant meatball..
- Form the meat in a loaf and put in GREASED pan. Bake for 45 minutes uncovered..
- Mix ketchup and brown sugar (some people add a tsp of mustard to cut some of the sweetness out of the taste..
- After 45 minutes, drain the extra grease. Pour the ketchup and brown sugar mix and evenly cover the loaf. Bake for another 15 minutes..
- Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes and enjoy !.