Easy Light Baked Cheesecake.
You can cook Easy Light Baked Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Light Baked Cheesecake
- Prepare of Base.
- It’s 3 of Butter biscuits.
- You need 5 grams of Butter (Unsalted).
- It’s 1 tsp of Milk.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tsp of Milk.
- It’s 3 tsp of Cake flour.
Easy Light Baked Cheesecake instructions
- Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin..
- Add the butter and milk and mix everything in with your hands from the outside of the bag..
- This time I used a paper pound cake mould instead of a tart mould. Put the contents of the bag in the mould and press down on top of the plastic wrap..
- Bake it for 5-6 minutes at 200℃ and remove it from the oven..
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer until it's smooth. Add the sugar and mix it in..
- Add the egg. If you add the yolk and white separately, it will stop it from separating. Add the lemon juice and milk as well and mix everything together..
- Finally, add the flour and mix it in gently..
- Pour the filling into the mould..
- Bake it for 35 – 40 minutes at 180℃. When it has cooled down, remove it from the mould and let it chill in the fridge..