Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing. The crunch of cool cucumbers and romaine lettuce, sweet red peppers and creamy avocado all smothered in a unique sweet and light. easy, Healthy, Salads. The arrangement of the passion flower, called 'Espina de Cristo' (Christ's thorns) by Spanish missionaries who discovered the flower, has been said to have a sacred symbolism in Christianity. Browned ground beef is tossed with two kinds of cheese, crushed tortilla chips, and mixed salad greens, and topped with zesty Italian dressing.
Mixed vegetables and avocado strips rolled in tasty nori sheets, seasoned with organic and gluten free miso, served with Rasayana signature live sour cream, side salad with mustard dressing. Shredded beets, mixed greens, ginger chopped onions Passionfruit Pineapple Smoothie. Gradually whisk in the extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. You can cook Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of passionfruit juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of vinegar (I recommend apple cider).
- Prepare 1 tbs of lime juice.
- It’s 2 tbs of honey.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Salad.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rocket.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pomelo, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of toasted nuts (I used macadamia).
- It’s 1/2 of small shallot, thinly sliced.
Just before serving, add the mixed greens. Place in a wide, shallow salad bowl. Personal Chef Lettuce Organic Salad Dinner Vegetables Green Food Gourmet. Cubes of tuna, black radish, and passionfruit coulis make for a lovely party app.
Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing instructions
- For the dressing, heat the passionfruit juice in a small pan until almost boiling..
- Let cool, then combine with all other ingredients and blend thoroughly. Keeps in the fridge for a week. Shake before using..
- In a separate bowl, combine the salad ingredients..
- Pour dressing on salad and enjoy..
Elegant, with gorgeous contrasting textures, this appetizer from chef Sebastien Archambault is a party showstopper. Mixed Green Salad with Pomegranate Seeds, Feta and PecansThe Comfort of Cooking. pomegranate seeds, feta cheese, brown sugar, balsamic. This salad of apples, Parmesan cheese, and mixed greens is topped with walnuts and tossed with a snappy honey vinaigrette. In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, apple slices, and walnuts. Pomelo is a large fruit about six to ten inches in diameter and weighs anywhere from one to two kilograms.