You can have Simple☆Blueberry Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple☆Blueberry Cheesecake
- Prepare 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 150 grams of Plain yogurt (unsweetened).
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 80 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 70 grams of Blueberries.
Simple☆Blueberry Cheesecake step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients. Wash the blueberries and drain. Cover a round cake tin with parchment paper..
- Microwave the cream cheese for 30 seconds at 500 W to soften..
- Add the cheese and sugar into a bowl. Mix and knead well with a whisk..
- Add the beaten eggs and mix in. Then add the yogurt and lemon juice..
- Add the sieved flour and stir..
- Leave some of the blueberries for topping (I left 21 blueberries), and add the rest of them into the bowl to mix, but do not mash..
- Pour the batter into the tin. Scatter the blueberries on top..
- Bake for 50-60 minutes in a preheated oven at 170°C. If it is about to burn while cooking, cover with aluminum foil..
- Test with a skewer , if it comes out clean then it's done. When cooled, let it cool in a fridge. It's more tasty to let it rest overnight..