" Chex Honey – Peanut Party Mix ".
You can cook " Chex Honey – Peanut Party Mix " using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of " Chex Honey – Peanut Party Mix "
- You need 6 cup of chex corn cereal.
- Prepare 4 cup of cheerios-Protein oats & honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of honey roasted nuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of candy coated chocolate covered candies.
" Chex Honey – Peanut Party Mix " instructions
- In large microwavable bowl. Mix cereals & nuts..
- In 2 cup microwavable cup. Microwave butter & honey uncovered 1-2 min.Stirring every 30 seconds until mixture comes to a full boil.And is melted. Pour over cereal mixture. Stirring to coat evenly..
- Microwave uncovered on high 2-4 min. Stirring every minute.until mixture is well coated.& looks glazed..
- Spread on wax paper or foil to cool. When cool. Stir in candies. Store in air tight container..