Very Easy Basic Baked Cheesecake.
You can have Very Easy Basic Baked Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Very Easy Basic Baked Cheesecake
- You need 250 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 70 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Unsalted butter (for the cake mold).
Very Easy Basic Baked Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Spread butter in the cake mold (I used a springform pan)..
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the cheese, into a blender and mix. Then add the cream cheese, cut into small pieces, little by little..
- After it's mixed, pour the batter into the mold. Drop the tin lightly to pop air pockets in the batter..
- Bake for 40-50 minutes at 170°C. Adjust the time depending on your oven..
- When the cake is done, keep it in the mold and let it cool on a cooling rack (the puffed cake will shrink gradually). When cooled, rest it in the fridge..
- After baking it's fluffy, and after cooling in the fridge, it's soft and rich..
- Note: You can line crunched cookies mixed with butter on the bottom. Make the bottom however you like..
- Note: If using 200 g of cream cheese: 150 ml of heavy cream, 60 g of sugar, 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of flour..
- Variation Pumpkin:. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168693-pumpkin-cheesecake.
- Variation Banana:..