Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds. Easy Mini Meatloaf muffins are made with ground beef or ground turkey and topped with a delicious meatloaf sauce. They are easier and healthier than traditional meatloaf. If you dm me a picture of you buying something using my code on my Instagram; i will enter you in future giveaways.
Slash the bake time of meatloaf when you make mini-loaves. Meatloaf is now doable for weeknights! Meatloaf is now doable for weeknights! You can cook Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds
- You need of ● For The Mini Meatloaves.
- It’s 1 Pound of 80/20 Hamburger Meat.
- You need 1 of LG Egg.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 1 Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Diced White Onions.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Packet of McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
- It’s of ● For The Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Tray Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes [the best OTC brand out there!].
- Prepare 1 Packet of McCormick Brown Gravy [+ 1 cup water].
- Prepare as needed of Salted Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Garnishes.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Parsley.
- You need of ● For The Corn.
- You need 1 Can of Whole Kernal Corn.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- It’s as needed of Dried Parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- You need as needed of Sea Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
This mini barbecue meatloaf recipe served with mashed potatoes makes for a perfect dinner. Meatloaf is one of those "feel good" meals and I want to share with you how I do individual "Smoked. Mini meatloaves are delicious and adorable, but they also are very quick and easy to make, use only Meatloaf is already an inexpensive meal to make, and by making the mini loaves, it's a little easier to. Use sliced olives, no sugar added ketchup, pickle slices, etc. to create a.
Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds step by step
- Mix everything well in the meatloaf section and compact in mini meatloaf pans. Avoid any air pockets and press down hard. Feel free to add ketchup to the tops in the last 10 minutes of baking..
- Bake mini meatloaves at for 45 minutes at 350°..
- Heat corn in microwave with all seasonings for two minutes..
- Let loafs rest for 5 minutes before pulling and slicing..
- Place loaves on a thick bed of mashed potatoes with butter and brown gravy. Garnish with fresh parsley and ground black pepper. Serve with hot buttery corn. That's it! Enjoy your super delicious easy!.
This recipe is great for singles too because the mini loaves are individual servings and you can take out as many or as few as you need. Traditional meatloaf is made with ground beef, pork and veal; here we replace the Another keeper! My husband and kids both devoured their mini meatloaf. I made mine with one pound lean ground. Meatloaf is one of those comfort foods we all grew up eating, and loving as a kid.