Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars.
You can cook Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter (creamy).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 5 cup of cheerios.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn syrup.
Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars instructions
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and corn syrup..
- Bring to a boil and allow to boil for one minute. Remove from heat..
- Add peanut butter and vanilla extract. Stir until creamy..
- Add in cheerios. Stir until all covered..
- Drop by spoonful onto waxed paper. Alternatively, you can spoon the mixture into a pan..
- Allow to cool and enjoy. (:.