Easy Just Mix Cheesecake.
You can have Easy Just Mix Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Just Mix Cheesecake
- You need 50 grams of Graham crackers.
- It’s 25 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 100 grams of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 30 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 2 medium of Egg.
- You need 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
Easy Just Mix Cheesecake instructions
- Put graham crackers in a plastic bag, and crash with a rolling pin. When they are broken into small pieces, roll out with the rolling pin to crush it into fine powder..
- Add the crackers into a bowl. Then add microwaved or butter melted in a double broiler, and mix together. Pack the mixture into the cake pan by pushing with the back of a spoon..
- Add cream cheese into a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds at 500W to soften. Alternatively, you can leave it at room temperature. Mix with a whisk into a cream..
- Add yogurt in 2 batches, and mix. Add granulated sugar and mix some more..
- Sift in the cake flour, and mix. Add the eggs one by one and mix some more..
- When everything is well blended, pour into the pan, and bake for 30 minutes at 180℃..
- When it's cooked, run a knife around the edges while it's hot. It makes easier to remove the cake from the pan..
- When it's completely cooled, place the bottom of the pan on a rice bowl or a cup, and push down the cake pan to remove the cake. Sprinkle powdered sugar if you like, and enjoy..