Easy and Delicious! Rich NY Cheesecake. In this video I will show you how I make this delicious rich New York Style tasting cheese cake with six simple ingredients. So simple to make, yet so delicious. This classically rich and dense New York style cheesecake made with our Plainly Delicious Cream Cheese is a culinary crowd pleaser.
Easy Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars – This version of sopapilla cheesecake bars is quick and easy with minimal effort. It starts and ends with Crescent. Cheesecake is a rich, delicious dessert that everyone seems to enjoy. You can have Easy and Delicious! Rich NY Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy and Delicious! Rich NY Cheesecake
- It’s 1 box of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 25 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 100 ml of Sour cream (or heavy cream).
- It’s 1 of Lemon juice (if using heavy cream).
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Whole egg.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 8 grams of Corn starch.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla oil (or vanilla essence).
It is believed that the first cheesecake was created on the Greek Island of Samos and may have been used to give This is an easy baked cheesecake recipe that is topped with a delicious sour cream and sugar topping. The classic cheesecake is only the start of these recipes, which include baking-free, gluten-free, crustless, Hawaiian, and even savory versions. There's no scrimping on quality or oven required for a version by the domestic diva that draws rich, creamy flavor from sweetened condensed milk, vanilla. Categories: Easy Dessert Recipes Dessert Easy Baking Baking Cheesecake Dairy Recipes Egg Recipes Cream Cheese Recipes.
Easy and Delicious! Rich NY Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. It should finish preheating while you are mixing the ingredients..
- Bring cream cheese and butter to room temperature, or microwave for 30 seconds at 500 W in a bowl covered with plastic wrap..
- Mix well until smooth. If you mix well at this step, the cake will have a smooth texture..
- Add sour cream (or heavy cream) into the bowl from Step 3. Add lemon juice as well if you are using heavy cream..
- Sift sugar into the bowl from Step 4 and mix. I used cane sugar..
- Add beaten egg into the bowl from Step 5 and mix. It will be easier to mix if you add the eggs in a couple batches rather than all at once..
- Sift corn starch into the bowl from Step 6 and mix..
- Add vanilla oil (vanilla essence) into the bowl from Step 7 and mix. This is the last of the mixing..
- Butter the mold (not listed), line with parchment paper, and pour the batter in..
- Pour boiling water into the baking pan so it comes up to about 5 mm (Very important!!), and steam bake in a preheated oven for 40~50 minutes. Be careful not to burn yourself!.
- It is so fluffy out of the oven but it shrinks back to the original size as it cools..
- When it's slightly cooled, wrap with plastic wrap with the mold, and it will be ready after resting for 1 day in the refrigerator!.
Crustless New York Cheesecake has a velvety, creamy texture and that unique cheesecake flavor we all love. Without a crust this is a pretty, gluten-free, light dessert. The whole thing is just one solidified step up from eating custard! Top it any way you prefer. All About Cakes And Easy Cake Recipes.