Peanut butter coconut rice crispy treats. You won't mind if these peanut-buttery squares stick to the roof of your mouth. Healthy Rice Krispie Treats made with peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and brown rice krispies. These vegan and gluten free treats are topped with dark chocolate and sea salt for an indulgent treat that tastes just like a crunchy peanut butter cup.
These peanut butter Rice Krispies are chewy, peanut buttery, and ridiculously delicious with a layer of chocolate If your rice krispie treats get too hard – that often means that the marshmallows started to burn. Like a crispy, crunchy, chewy peanut butter cup! These sweet, salty, classic, crispy peanut butter rice crispy treats are so fun & EASY to make! You can have Peanut butter coconut rice crispy treats using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter coconut rice crispy treats
- You need 5 cup of Rice Krispys.
- You need 3/4 cup of Agave syrup or equivalent.
- You need 3/4 cup of Natural Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
I love that these Healthy Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats have no marshmallows or corn syrup but are still out-of-this-world delicious! I think they're even easier to make because melting peanut butter and honey is much easier than melting mallows! 😉. Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats. by Natalie. These sweet, salty, crunchy treats were sort of a happy accident.
Peanut butter coconut rice crispy treats instructions
- Melt peanut butter, agave and cocoa in sauce pan over medium heat..
- Combine Rice Krispys, Coconut and melted mixture in bowl and mix until evenly coated..
- Press mixture into lightly greased 9×13 pan and cool in fridge..
- Cut into squares and enjoy..
I was cleaning out our pantry the other day and happened to find a bag of Rice Krispies cereal as well as a bag of mini marshmallows nearing their. Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats that are delicious and healthy too? Dying to know how to make peanut butter rice crispy treats without marshmallows that use whole, real ingredients and that the whole coconut oil – the coconut oil is used to thin out the chocolate chips. A little goes a long way! How to Make Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats.