Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce. Then a lemon butter sauce, with a touch of mustard is drizzled over, presenting a delicious dish to be eaten at breakfast, lunch or dinner. The richness of the butter in the sauce pairs well with the earthy tones of the asparagus and the mushrooms while the lemon cut through the deep flavors and sung. This Foil Packed Salmon and asparagus recipe is deliciously baked in garlic butter sauce, its so easy to make and super delicious.
To make the sauce, warm the lemon juice in a small saucepan. Add the butter, a few cubes at a time, swirling them into the lemon juice over a very low heat to melt them. Butter, lemon and garlic combine to create a buttery concoction for dipping steamed, grilled, (or however you prepare it) lobster. You can have Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce
- Prepare 2 of lobster tails.
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus.
- It’s 1 of beefsteak tomato (or heirloom).
- It’s 1/2 stick of unsalted butter (give or take).
- Prepare 3 of lemons (or more – see below).
- You need 1 of shallot.
- Prepare of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare of Garlic powder (to taste).
Add the remaining butter and reduce heat to low. Stir to melt the butter, then mix in the lemon juice, pepper and cilantro. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium. Add asparagus, and season with salt and pepper.
Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce step by step
- Add 1/2 stick butter to sauté pan over medium heat.
- Once it has melted, add a teaspoon or so of salt.
- After removing the woody part of the asparagus, add the remainder into the pan and lightly sauté until it is just slightly tender.
- Add garlic powder (about 1 1/2 teaspoons)..
- Add in the juice of about 3 lemons, (depending on how lemon-y you like your dishes. I love citrus so I tend to add even more)..
- Add finely chopped shallot.
- Add chopped beefsteak tomato.
- Blend all ingredients together for just a few minutes. You don’t want your asparagus getting too soggy..
- Bring the heat down as low as possible while you prep your lobster. (P.S. – you could’ve done this before everything else, as I should have)..
- After removing the lobster meat from the shell, cut into nice thick pieces.
- Add lobster to the pan and combine all ingredients.
- Once the lobster is cooked, (about three minutes), you can plate!.
Add the asparagus and season with the salt and pepper. I didn't have the parsley and didn't miss it.but I added lemon zest at the final toss which. Remove the broiled lobster from the oven. A simple butter, lemon, parsley and sesame seed sauce tastes lovely drizzled over freshly cooked asparagus. Pour sauce over asparagus and sprinkle with sesame seeds.