Easy Baked Cheesecake in a Mini Cup. Bake deliciously creamy mini cheesecakes in a muffin pan! And from what I understand, spreadable cream cheese sold in a tub in countries outside of the US is. Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste.
No bake cheesecakes, baked cheesecakes, cheesecake cupcakes, cheesecake brownies, mini cheesecakes or cheesecake cheese ball — just give me all the cream cheese-based desserts and no one gets hurt. Cheesecake is one of the perfect desserts, in my mind, because it's easy to make. This easy mini cheesecake recipe uses sour cream to make a smooth & creamy filling. You can have Easy Baked Cheesecake in a Mini Cup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Baked Cheesecake in a Mini Cup
- Prepare 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 80 grams of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Your favourite toppings.
A vanilla wafer crust + whipped cream makes these a perfect dessert! Unlike a full-sized vanilla cheesecake , mini cheesecakes do not require a water bath. I bake them right in a cupcake pan with cupcake. This is an easy classic baked cheesecake recipe, with a video tutorial so you can see just how easy it really is!
Easy Baked Cheesecake in a Mini Cup instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Add heavy cream, sugar and egg to the softened cream cheese and mix, being careful not to let bubbles form..
- Add lemon juice, then sift in the flour and mix. If you end up with lumps, strain..
- Pour the batter into moulds lined with paper cups. Top with chocolate chips, walnuts, or rum raisins etc. Anything you like..
- Bake for 25 minutes in the 180℃ oven. When they are just baked they will swell a little, but they'll deflate when cooled..
- They are perfect for parties because they are bite-sized and you don't need a fork to eat them. It's fun because you could add different flavours..
- In this chocolate chip version, I didn't use paper cups, but poured the batter directly into small ramekins and baked them. I made 5 cakes in 7 cm moulds..
This classic baked cheesecake is rich and creamy yet light, sweet without being overly sweet. A couple of little but important tips makes this an easy Cheesecake recipe – I think you'll be. There's honestly only ONE thing better than real homemade New-York-style cheesecake… If you want crustless and no-bake cheesecake cups, feel free to portion the filling into little bowls instead of cupcake liners and skip the oven step completely. Baked into cupcake or muffin tins (as opposed to a springform pan) Mini cheesecakes will keep in the freezer for several months. Here are a few of my favorite toppings for mini cheesecake (and for regular cheesecakes, now that I think of it).