Chicago Style Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
You can have Chicago Style Grilled Cheese Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicago Style Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Prepare 2 slice of bread.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare 3 slice of American cheese slices.
- You need of cream cheese.
- Prepare of preserves (I used blueberry).
Chicago Style Grilled Cheese Sandwich instructions
- Melt butter in pan. Brown slice of bread on one side. Remove from pan..
- Add more butter and grill other slice of bread on one side. Flip. Add more butter to pan and add cheese to the top of the bread..
- Cover sandwich with the already half grilled slice, grilled side down. Grill sandwich on both sides until cheese has melted..
- Remove from pan. Top with cream cheese and preserves. Serve..