Rich and Easy No-Bake Cheesecake (Plain).
You can have Rich and Easy No-Bake Cheesecake (Plain) using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rich and Easy No-Bake Cheesecake (Plain)
- You need 250 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream (the higher the fat content, the richer the results).
- Prepare 200 grams of Strained yogurt (450 g of yogurt will be about 200 g after strained).
- Prepare 60 grams of Caster sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 7 grams of Gelatin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water (for the gelatin).
- Prepare of For the crust.
- It’s 100 grams of Graham biscuits (Any kind you like, such as Marie or Choice).
- You need 50 grams of Butter (unsalted if available).
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk (if you want a moist crust).
Rich and Easy No-Bake Cheesecake (Plain) step by step
- Strain the yogurt. Use the method described in. Mixing in a pinch of salt will speed up the straining process. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143831-the-fastest-strained-yogurt.
- Soak the gelatin in water. Set aside a little bit of heavy cream to use later for the gelatin..
- Use a rolling pin to crush the biscuits finely. Add melted butter and mix well until blended. If you are using milk, add it now..
- Spread the mixture from Step 4 in the bottom of the mold. An easy way is to cover a flat bottomed glass in plastic wrap and use it to press the crust into the mold..
- When it looks flat like this, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate..
- Put cream cheese into a heatproof bowl, cover with plastic wrap and microwave at 700W for about 15 seconds. Take out the cream cheese and flip over. Microwave for another 15 seconds or so, watching carefully..
- Add sugar to the cream cheese from Step 7 and mix until creamy. (If the sugar doesn't have large lumps, you don't have to sift)..
- Now add strained yogurt, remaining heavy cream, and lemon juice. Mix well..
- Take heavy cream you set aside and add to the gelatin. Microwave until it's just about to boil. Let cool..
- When the mixture from Step 10 has cooled, add to the mixture from Step 9 and mix well..
- After mixing, put through a strainer..
- After straining, pour into the chilled crust. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours until firmed..
- After the cheesecake has set, wrap a warm towel around the mold for about 5 seconds. Remove the cheesecake from the mold..