Chipped beef cheese ball. We have almost survived the craziness of the holidays. I love this time of year but man, it is so busy! Between holiday parties, school activities, and dance performances, we have barely had a time to breathe.
Chipped beef cheese ball is always a favorite appetizer at the holiday parties. Any longer than that and I feel that the vegetables in the cheeseball will start to release. Chipped Beef Cheese Ball from Deep South Dish website. You can have Chipped beef cheese ball using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipped beef cheese ball
- Prepare 2 packages (8 ounces) of softened Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried chives.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 (2 ounce) of package carl budding beef chopped up fine.
- It’s 1 tsp of M.S.G. I don't add this anymore but my mom does.
- You need 1/2 tsp of morton seasoned salt.
Cheeseballs make great party appetizers and the chipped beef version is exceptional. Made with dried beef, green onions, horseradish, Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire and parsley, then rolled in more dried beef and parsley. It's party season, and this Chipped Beef Cheese Ball recipe needs to be a part of your next spread! No matter what the occasion, this savory snack is always a guest favorite!
Chipped beef cheese ball step by step
- Mix everything all together mixing well. Roll into a ball and refrigerate over night and serve with crackers. I like town house crackers..
Combine all ingredients, form into a ball and refrigerate. It's my mother's chipped or dried beef cheeseball. I often double the recipe, making one really large cheese ball. I got this from my mother, who got it from an old cookbook. Dice the dried beef into small pieces.