Cheesy Turkey Bacon Bomb, Weaved Cheddar Meatloaf, Turkey Bacon Burger Patties. Why settle for regular meatloaf when you could be having meatloaf studded with bacon and cheddar cheese? These additions, along with White BBQ Sauce, guarantees a deliciously moist turkey meatloaf. Why settle for regular meatloaf when you could be having meatloaf studded with bacon and cheddar cheese?
This meatloaf has all the great flavor of a bacon cheeseburger! Top slices of meatloaf with ketchup, mustard and relish to get a true burger Expert Tips. Serve meatloaf on burger buns for a unique twist on bacon-Cheddar burgers. You can cook Cheesy Turkey Bacon Bomb, Weaved Cheddar Meatloaf, Turkey Bacon Burger Patties using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Turkey Bacon Bomb, Weaved Cheddar Meatloaf, Turkey Bacon Burger Patties
- Prepare 1 package of Turkey Bacon (thick leg meat bacon is preferred).
- You need 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of parmesian cheese.
- You need 4 slices of thin Cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Mustard.
- It’s of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Ground Peppers.
- It’s of Ground Cumin.
- You need of Other seasonings.
This meatloaf recipe has ground beef, cheddar cheese, onion, and garlic; is topped with bacon A bite of this meatloaf tastes like a bacon cheeseburger without the bun. Ground beef is mixed with by Patty Lee If you're looking for a good swordfish recipe or just wondering how best to cook it, you're in. Cook bacon add to burger and enjoy.
Cheesy Turkey Bacon Bomb, Weaved Cheddar Meatloaf, Turkey Bacon Burger Patties instructions
- First, In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey, breadcrumbs, parmesian cheese and your egg into one consistent ball. Set aside for later..
- Cut a large sheet of aluminum foil. Lightly spray the surface with olive oil or PAM spray. Then add mustard over the area you think your bacon weave will be (it's OK if you add a little too much or too little). Add all of your seasonings over top..
- Create your bacon weave over the mustard. Start by putting down 4 slices of bacon (or however many side by side that fit to a horizontal slice) and fold every 2nd strip up. Place down strips of bacon over/under other slices, folding the original strips back down once placed. Repeat until you reach the end on both sides or run out of bacon..
- Spread your meatloaf mixture over the bacon weave, leaving about 1/5 of the weave uncovered on one end and close the the end but not over it on every other side. Lay down thin Cheddar slices over top of the meatloaf mix..
- Begin to roll the weave, using the tinfoil to press it down but making sure you don't roll the foil into the meat, this may take 5 or 6 small rolls and presses to get the entire thing into a nice cylindrical shape. Close off ends as much as possible and place on an oven safe dish..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Let the roll rest for 10 minutes before removing the foil (to seal in some flavor and prevent yourself from getting burned!) Works well as bacon wrapped burger patties when sliced to about 2/3 inch thick!.
When the meatloaf goes in the oven, add the thinly sliced onions to the pan with the rendered bacon fat and I used turkey instead of beef and pork, panko bread crumbs (I'm not paleo or gf), and I didn't have mushrooms which made. Turkey bacon is a meat prepared from chopped, formed, cured, and smoked turkey, which is commonly marketed as a low-fat alternative to pork bacon. Turkey bacon may also be used as a substitute for bacon where religious restrictions forbid the consumption of pork. Why settle for regular meatloaf when you could be having meatloaf studded with bacon and cheddar cheese? PagesBusinessesMedia/news companyWell DoneVideosTurkey, Bacon, and Cheddar Meatloaf.