Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon. This gluten-free, dairy-free coconut macaroon cereal that tastes like a cookie is a sweet way to start your day! Enjoy with a nut milk, or in a bowl with Coconut Macaroon Cereal Delicious diabetes-friendly treats to satisfy your sweet tooth.
A meringue cookie with coconut and cornflake cereal. I could never eat enough of them. Free Organizing App this link opens in a new tab. You can cook Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped fresh cranberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 4 oz of shredded sweetened coconut.
- You need 10 oz of muesli (I used Bob‘s Red Mill Old Country Style).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extra.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk.
Cornflake and Cranberry Macaroons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This is the easiest Guilt-Free Cranberry Galette recipe EVER! I made this Guilt-Free Cranberry Galette and could NOT be any more shocked. Why was I so nervous about making a galette?
Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon instructions
- Toss chopped cranberries and coconut flours together in a large bowl. Stir to coat..
- Add remaining ingredients and mixed well with a spatula.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place spoonful of batter on baking sheets. Ensure the baking sheet is coated with nonstick spread or parchment paper as the cookies can stick.
- Bake for 20 min. Or until golden..
- Cool and serve!.
This is literally the easiest, quickest, and laziest recipe, but at the same time, totally. Making choices that are meaningful to you is the essence of the French woman’s secret. French women see life differently than American women, and eating is. Try this guilt-free cranberry pecan muffin recipe to let you enjoy the season without breaking your diet. Guilt-Free Cranberry Pecan Muffins You Can Enjoy This Fall.