My classic meatloaf. Classic Meatloaf. back to all recipes. I started using Quaker Oats to make my meat loaf with while I was still a little child. Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make.
So my daughter calls me up the other day and goes "Mom, would you happen to have a recipe for a Classic Meatloaf? This classic and perfectly delicious meatloaf is the recipe my mom made when I was growing up. Bake for the same amount of time. You can cook My classic meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My classic meatloaf
- You need 3/4 cup of quick oats.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of 1/2 cup chopped onion.
- Prepare of 1 1/4 tsp salt.
- You need of 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Prepare of 1/3 cup ketchup.
- You need of 2 tblsps brown sugar.
- Prepare of 1 tblsp mustard.
- You need of slices Bacon.
Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever! This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! Meatloaf is one of the classic, quintessential. This Classic Family Meatloaf recipe is just the comforting weeknight recipe you've been looking for.
My classic meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350’..
- Combine ground beef, oats,milk,egg,onion,salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Mix until well incorporated..
- Transfer to large loaf pan or cake pan and form a loaf. (If u want bacon wrapped meatloaf put slices of bacon on top in a row to cover meatloaf.).
- Mix ketchup brown sugar and mustard together.. pour over meatloaf..
- Bake at 350’ for 1 hour 20 minutes.. serve..
When your family is craving some old fashioned comfort food, look no further than this easy meatloaf. This Classic Meatloaf recipe was my dad's claim to fame, at least in our house! It's tender and juicy and has a uniquely delicious flavor. The brown sugar and ketchup glaze just puts this meatloaf over. I tried this meat loaf, it's very easy to make and so delicious.