Cheesy creamy buffalo ranch chicken penne pasta.
You can have Cheesy creamy buffalo ranch chicken penne pasta using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy creamy buffalo ranch chicken penne pasta
- You need 3/4 of of a 1 lb box of penne pasta.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of hidden valley ranch packet.
- You need 1 cup of buffalo sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of hidden valley ranch dressing.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Colby cheese + 1/2 cup grated for the top.
- It’s 1-2 of chicken breasts depending on how meaty you want it but I just did one.
- It’s 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
Cheesy creamy buffalo ranch chicken penne pasta step by step
- Cook chicken in a lightly oiled pan until no longer pink in the center. Shred finely with two forks. While chicken is cooking boil water then cook pasta until tender. Drain pasta..
- Mix all ingredients together with the pasta except for the remaining half cup of shredded Colby jack cheese. Put into a glass baking dish and top with remaining cheese and place under the broiler for 1-2 minutes until cheese is lightly speckled..