Easy Kabocha Squash and Okara Cheesecake.
You can cook Easy Kabocha Squash and Okara Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Kabocha Squash and Okara Cheesecake
- You need 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- You need 100 grams of Kabocha squash.
- You need 50 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 35 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 of to 4 drops Vanilla essence (optional).
Easy Kabocha Squash and Okara Cheesecake instructions
- Peel the kabocha squash and soften by boiling or microwaving..
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and blend. Or, combine everything into a bowl and mix well. You could also mash the kabocha squash and then mix everything with your hands..
- With vegetable oil, thinly grease a microwave-safe dish. Put the mixed ingredients into the plate and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 5 minutes at 500 W. The center might feel slightly soft, but will harden later..
- Remove the wrap and let sit until it's cooled off (when it's just warm to the touch). Cover with plastic wrap again, and chill well in the fridge to finish..
- I recommend you slice into small pieces since it tastes so rich. You could also heat them in silicone cups (in that case, heat for 3 minutes with a plastic wrap covering)..
- Somehow this cake became richer when microwaved and chilled. This might be because microwaving makes it thicker and harder compared to baking it in the oven..
- You could also use a soft cheese, like Camembert instead of cream cheese..