Bbq Chicken Four Cheese Cheesesteak Pepperoni Pizza.
You can have Bbq Chicken Four Cheese Cheesesteak Pepperoni Pizza using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bbq Chicken Four Cheese Cheesesteak Pepperoni Pizza
- Prepare 1 large of Pizza Crust.
- You need 1 can of 10 Ounce Can Hormel Chicken Breast Drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pasta or Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pizza Seasoning.
- It’s 1 pinch of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 packages of Pizza blend cheese.
- It’s 1 bunch of Four cheese blend.
- It’s 1 cup of Bbq sauce.
- You need 1 bunch of Pepperoni.
Bbq Chicken Four Cheese Cheesesteak Pepperoni Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place pizza crust on a large plate.
- Open and drain chicken place in a bowl and chop up large pieces of chicken.
- Coat with bbq sauce and mix up.
- Fry up two slices of frozen steak slices.
- Dump sauce into a bowl and add all of the spices.
- Spread sauce onto pizza dough.
- Spread out a layer of cheese over sauce.
- Spread out bbq chicken over top layer of cheese.
- Spread out cooked steak.
- Add a layer of the cheese.
- Add desired amount of pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with some bay leaves.
- Place in oven directly on rack cook at 400°F for about 10 min or until crust is crispy and cheese is melted.
- Plate cut and enjoy!.