Twice Baked Potato Skins.
You can cook Twice Baked Potato Skins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Twice Baked Potato Skins
- It’s of baking potatoes.
- It’s of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of bacon, diced and cooked.
- Prepare of sliced green onions.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare of Seasonings of choice:.
- You need of black pepper, salt, garlic powder.
Twice Baked Potato Skins step by step
- Cook potatoes in oven or microwave until tender; cut in half length wise and allow to cool slightly. Carefully scoop out insides of each leaving a potato shell and place potato you scooped out in a bowl..
- Turn shells over and spray with cooking spray. Place in oven at 400 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes or until they have slightly crisped..
- Meanwhile add butter, milk, sour cream and seasonings to potato mixture and mash well to combine..
- Place potato mixture in a thin layer on each potato shell. Note: you will have left over mashed potatoes; save for later use if you wish..
- Top each with cheddar cheese and place back in oven for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese has melted..
- Top each with cooked bacon and green onions..
- I served mine with my restaurant ranch dressing. Enjoy!.