1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies. One-pan Roasted Chicken And Sweet Potatoes. Add the sweet potatoes, lemon slices, green beans, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper to a large bowl (or parchment paper-lined sheet tray) and toss until fully coated. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting Thumbs up for a yummy meal! 🙂 I found this recipe here.
If you prefer chicken breasts, you can use them. One-Pan Paprika Chicken with Potatoes and Tomatoes. This one-pan chicken dinner is made with potatoes, onions, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and an easy paprika sauce. You can have 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies
- It’s of sweet potato peel & diced.
- It’s of olive oil, divided.
- You need of garlic- finely chopped.
- You need of oregano, divided.
- You need of basil, divided.
- It’s of S&p.
- Prepare of boneless, skinless chicken breast- diced.
- Prepare of large head of broccoli.
- You need of red onion, cut into wedges.
- Prepare of red pepper, cut into wedges.
White, yellow, or sweet onions can be swapped for the red onions. Add any veggies you have on hand! For One-Pan Pork Chop & Sweet Potato Skillet, substitute boneless pork chops for the chicken. For extra juicy pork, brine the chops before using in this recipe.
1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies step by step
- Preheat oven to 400degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Arrange sweet potatoes & drizzle with 1/2 of the olive oil, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/2 tsp of oregano & basil. Toss to coat & cook 20 min. In mean time, cut chicken & veggies, set aside..
- Remove from oven & arrange chicken, broccoli, peppers, & onions around the sweet potatoes. Drizzle remaining olive oil, add remaining garlic, oregano & basil. Toss to combine. Sdd salt & pepper. Return to oven for 15-20 minutes. Turn ingredients about half way through. Make sure chicken is cooked all the way through..
Return the chicken to the skillet. Cook until the chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender. One-Pan Baked Chicken Potatoes and Vegetables – Chicken drumsticks with potatoes and vegetables. One-Pan Breakfast – Sweet potatoes with egg and spinach and tomatoes. Chicken thighs with potatoes, carrots, zucchini and mushrooms.