Summer Potato Salad. Skinnytaste > Recipes > Summer Potato Salad with Apples. Apples add a sweet crunch to every bite of this lightened up potato salad. A perfect side for any backyard BBQ or picnic.
Reviews for: Photos of Summer Potato Salad. Summer Potato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Salad of young summer vegetables and herbs. You can have Summer Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Summer Potato Salad
- It’s of potatoes.
- You need of carrots.
- Prepare of c-1c cooked frozen peas.
- Prepare of room temp eggs.
- Prepare of granny Smith apple.
- Prepare of red onion, diced very fine.
- It’s of mayo.
- You need of Salt, pepper & paprika.
The salad is green tops from radishes, crunchy Young boiled potatoes make the salad filling. Of course, the salad will be seasoned with a spicy. Potato salad is one of summer's essentials. Easy to whip up for a crowd, potato salads are reliable and so darn delicious.
Summer Potato Salad instructions
- Boil water. Scrub potatoes. Add potatoes, carrots & eggs to water. It is important to leave skin on potatoes. After 11 minutes, remove eggs & let run under cool water before peeling. Carrots & potatoes should take 20-25 minutes. Peel & dice apple.Test by placing a fork into potato for softness. Once potatoes & carrots are done, peel & dice to liking. Mix rest of ingredients together..
- Add salt, pepper & top with paprika. Taste test to see if you need to add more. Put in fridge before serving..
So whether you're hosting or attending a summer party—or getting weeknight. Rating Place the potatoes in a large pot once sliced. Add enough water to the potatoes so that they are all covered. Add potatoes, carrots & eggs to water. It is important to leave skin on potatoes.