Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup. This loaded soup recipe is filled with your favorite ingredients including, broccoli, potatoes, cheese and more. Versatile and low-carb, this keto broccoli cheese casserole recipe is great as an everyday That's where this broccoli and cheese keto casserole comes in. It's one of our favorite keto Thanksgiving.
Next microwave your cauliflower and butter until the cauliflower is fork. Steamed broccoli with melted cheese, in minutes. I used a steam in bag of broccoli and whether you use velvetta or another of your favorite cheeses this stuff is great! You can cook Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup
- You need of chicken broth (I use LB Jamison Chicken Soup base.).
- You need of large carrots peeled and diced.
- Prepare of medium potatoes (I use red potatoes).
- You need of medium yellow onion chopped.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of frozen broccoli florets.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of bacon cooked and chopped.
Cauliflower cheese gets more colourful with the addition of broccoli in this super Sunday lunch side dish, from BBC Good Food magazine. This post may contain affiliate links. For hearty and cheesy comfort food, reach for Ree Drummond's Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe from The Pioneer Woman on Food Network. Loaded Potato Soup Recipe (Slow Cooker Version Included).
Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup step by step
- In a large pot combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, garlic and onion. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes..
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Add salt. Pour cheese sauce into the soup and stir until well combined..
- Add more milk for a thinner consistency and add any additional salt and pepper if needed..
- Top with bacon and green onion..
American cheese gets a LOT of hate. I know it's not a real cheese. However, it's melting abilities is unmatched! This vegan broccoli cheese soup is super-rich, extra creamy, loaded with broccoli, and it has the best cheesy flavor! It's everything that you want in a cheesy soup without using any butter, processed.