BLT Cheese Spread.
You can cook BLT Cheese Spread using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BLT Cheese Spread
- It’s 1 lb of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 each of Tomato diced.
- You need 1 bunch of Green Onions Chopped.
- Prepare 10 each of cooked crispy bacon (chopped).
BLT Cheese Spread step by step
- Place the cream cheese in a stand mixer and whip at maximum speed until soft ( about 5 minutes).
- incorporate the chopped bacon and whip for a minute.
- Add the green onions and mix for a minute, reserve some for garnish.
- Add the diced tomato and mix for about 30 seconds so the dip don't turn red. Put the dip in serving bowl and serve with crackers. Garnish with green onions.