Creamy dill pickle potato salad. Potato salads and pasta salads have to be my favorite summer side dishes to make. This Dill Pickle Potato Salad is one of my favorites! Chunky potatoes, crunchy pickles and hard-boiled eggs, tossed with creamy dill dressing is always a hit in our house.
This dish can be served with just about anything from hamburgers to steaks, to grilled chicken or seafood. This is for the dill pickle lovers! Sprinkle with the pickle juice and gentle toss. You can cook Creamy dill pickle potato salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy dill pickle potato salad
- You need 1 quart of red skin potatoes cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped celery.
- It’s 3 of spears Valley Brook Farms grape leaf dill pickle spears diced.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of diced scallions (or red onion).
- Prepare 3 of heaping tablespoons mayonnaise.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Valley Brook Farms Flying pepper mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of juice from pickles.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh dill finely chopped.
Easy creamy potato salad recipe with lots of tips for making it best, including the best Small, waxy and thin-skinned potatoes are best for potato salad. Small yellow, white or red potatoes are Celery and Pickles — The celery adds a lovely crunch and our house isn't stable without dill pickles in the. A creamy dill pickle potato salad with crunchy dill pickles in a dill pickle juice infused dressing! Red skinned potatoes are the perfect choice for a potato salad they hold their shape while still giving a creamy texture and don't soak in a ton of water when they're boiled.
Creamy dill pickle potato salad step by step
- Bring large pot of well salted water to boil then add potatoes and cook till till tender (about 15 minutes). Drain and let cool while adding other ingredients to a large bowl. Then add potatoes and stir gently. Taste and adjust for seasoning..
- Cover salad and refrigerate up to an hour before serving.
I love dill pickles but it is equally delicious with sweet pickles. My dear late mother in law was a sweet pickle potato salad person. This Creamy Cucumber Tomato Salad from Spend with Pennies is a fellow blogger favorite!! Creamy Dill Potato Salad is a classic side dish for summer cookouts, potlucks and holiday dinners. My favorite Potato Gratin is on.