You can cook Oyster Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oyster Meatloaf
- Prepare 3 lbs of ground chuck.
- It’s 8 oz of canned oysters.
- You need 1 of small onion minced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Tiger season.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 8 oz of sharp cheddar shredded.
- You need 1 tbs of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbs of mayo.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of plain bread crumbs.
Oyster Meatloaf instructions
- Put everything in a big bowl and mix thoroughly..
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes in loaf pans. Top with whatever you like and let rest for 20 min, then eat it..