Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter.
You can have Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter
- Prepare of scampi.
- Prepare 2 of lobster tails, 4 ounces each.
- You need 6 oz of angel hair pasta.
- It’s 4 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 of whole lemons, one left to serve, one juice squeezed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes ( optional ).
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter step by step
- Gather your ingredients together. Also start your pasta cooking to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water after cooking if needed to use in sauce..
- Melt butter in oil over medium heat adding in pepper flakes..
- Cut lobster tails in half lengthwise..
- Add garlic into oil and butter. Cook about 30 seconds..
- Add in wine..
- Add lobster tails flesh side down. Add juice of one lemon over them..
- Cook lobster about two minutes then flip. Cook another two minutes, sprinkling in parsley..
- Sprinkle salt over tails..
- Turn heat to low medium and remove lobster until pasta is ready..
- Add back in lobster, angel hair and mix well. If needed for sauce use reserved pasta water..
- Plate up family style or individual servings. Serve with a lemon wedge for each serving..
- Recipe by taylor68too..