Chocolate Rice Krispies.
You can have Chocolate Rice Krispies using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Rice Krispies
- You need of Melting.
- You need 8 of Mars bars.
- You need 100 grams of salted butter.
- You need 1 packages of Kellogg's Rice Krispies.
Chocolate Rice Krispies step by step
- Melt the Mars bars and butter together in a pot over a small fire. Stir constantly so the chocolate at the bottom don't burn. Melt until it becomes an even liquid mix..
- Remove pot from the fire and pour in rice krispies. Use a sturdy flat ladle to mix the krispies and chocolate together until consistent..
- Either flatten the final mixture into a flat pan or separate them into bite-sized blobs to save the trouble of cutting..
- Serve warm or chilled. Enjoy! :).