Easy No-Bake Cheesecake with Caramel Sauce #myfavouriterecipe. If you appreciate an easy cheesecake you will love this recipe! No Bake Cheesecake with Strawberries (VIDEO). Their texture is more like a mousse than an actual cheesecake (to be more cheesecake-like you could You really should make them with caramel though, just saying.
It's full of caramel, cookies, coconut and chocolate – all the wonderful flavors of a Samoa girl scout cookie! And you don't even need any of the actual cookies – so you can make this all year long! This easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe is hands down the best! You can cook Easy No-Bake Cheesecake with Caramel Sauce #myfavouriterecipe using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy No-Bake Cheesecake with Caramel Sauce #myfavouriterecipe
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 400 g of digestives biscuits.
- You need 100 g of melted butter/margarine.
- Prepare of Cheesecake.
- You need 800 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 of tspn vanilla essence.
- You need of Caramel sauce.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of butter/margarine.
- It’s 100 ml of whipping cream.
A smooth dessert with fluffy, almost mousse-like filling and a Top with with fresh fruit, caramel sauce, or whipped cream! The Best No Bake Cheesecake Recipe. Today I'm showing you how to make a cheesecake WITHOUT baking it!! This decadent No-Bake Cheesecake with an easy Caramel Drizzle and crushed Toffee Chocolate Bars is so creamy and delicious it will be your new favourite Before serving drizzle with caramel sauce and top with broken chocolate caramel bars, serve.
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake with Caramel Sauce #myfavouriterecipe step by step
- Prepare the crust. Melt the butter. Pound the biscuits to form a sandy texture..
- Biscuits should be sand-like. Pour into baking dish, press gently. Set aside in fridge for 30 minutes..
- Beat the cream cheese with powdered sugar until very smooth and creamy. Add vanilla essence and mix well..
- Pour the cheese mix on the cookie crust and let cool in fridge for 2 hours..
- Meanwhile, prepare the caramel sauce..
- Melt the sugar on medium heat until it turns brown (be careful not to burn the sugar! Or else the caramel will turn out bitter).
- When sugar has browned and melted, add margarine/butter. Slowly stir as it tends to bubble vigorously..
- Add whipping cream slowly and stir until caramel thickens a bit. Off fire, let cool before pouring on the cheesecake..
Be sure to add the gelatine mixture. This No Bake Cheesecake is so light and creamy! Top with strawberries, chocolate, or simple whipped cream. No bake cheesecake also eliminates a lot of the worries that might keep you from making a cheesecake in the first place: There's no need for fussy water baths or elaborate cool-down steps. No bake cheesecake recipe with salted caramel sauce.