Julie’s Potato Salad.
You can cook Julie’s Potato Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Julie’s Potato Salad
- You need of potatoes, peeled and diced.
- It’s of hard boiled eggs, chopped.
- You need of celery, chopped.
- You need of sweet onion, finely chopped.
- It’s of bacon, crumbled.
- You need of Salt, pepper, celery salt and paprika.
- Prepare of mayonnaise (give or take).
Julie’s Potato Salad step by step
- Boil the diced potatoes on the stove (high heat) until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain, cool completely and empty into a large bowl..
- Add all other ingredients and mix well..
- Sprinkle the top with extra paprika to give it a little color and make it look pretty! 😄.
- Chill in the refrigerator until needed..