You can cook Simple Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Cheesecake
- It’s 125 gms of digestive biscuits.
- It’s 50 gms of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 300 gms of Philadelphia cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 142 ml of extra thick cream.
- Prepare of To taste, icing sugar.
Simple Cheesecake instructions
- Crush the biscuits to make crumbs. Put them in a bowl and add butter, mix it well. Line a loose bottom tin with grease proof paper and pour the crumb mixture into it and spread it evenly. Put the tin into the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour..
- In a mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract, beat it till it's smooth. Then add the extra thick cream and beat, till all the ingredients have combined well. Pour the mixture onto the biscuit base and smooth it over. Put into the fridge to set overnight..
- Remove the cake from the tin and slide it onto the serving plate. Decorate it with your choice of fruits or chocolates and serve..