Bacon Grilled cheese sandwiches.
You can have Bacon Grilled cheese sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Grilled cheese sandwiches
- It’s 1 loaf of Bread.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sliced cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Sharp cheddar shred cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Bacon.
- You need 1 of Garlic Spread.
Bacon Grilled cheese sandwiches instructions
- Cook bacon according to package.
- Preheat skillet on medium-high.
- Put garlic spread on both sides of slices of bread.
- Put one slice of bread in the skillet and toast on both sides.
- Once done take the slice of bread out the skillet place one slice of cheese put your cooked bacon on their crumbled or strips sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- Add another slice of bread to the skillet cooking on one side.
- When done place to cook side on top of the cheese and put the sandwich down in a skillet on the uncooked side.
- Toast to your desire and enjoy.