Not your mom's meatloaf. Take mom's old meatloaf recipe and spice it up with a dude worthy twist. Meatloaf is a classic comfort food, cooked in kitchens all over the country. Well in the Thunder Bay Grille kitchen, they take their meatloaf to another.
Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever! This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! To help your meatloaf stay together add things in like eggs and bread crumbs because they are key ingredients that bind meat stick together. You can cook Not your mom's meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Not your mom's meatloaf
- You need 3 of carrots diced.
- You need 1 pound of grass fed, organic lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pound of organic lean ground turkey.
- You need 1 can of low sodium diced or crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper (green, red or yellow) diced.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of whole oats.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 2 cups of cooked lentils.
Money-Saving Hacks for When Kid's Clothes Don't Fit. Meatloaf is a classic staple on American dinner tables. But when Thunder Bay Grille takes on the dish, it's anything but ordinary! Joining us to cook up their Hickory Smoked Bison Meatloaf is Chef Mike Stigler Thanksgiving is right around the corner!
Not your mom's meatloaf instructions
- Place diced carrots in a pot of boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes to soften them while you are mixing other ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Line a 13 x 9" baking dish with parchment paper Place another piece of parchment paper on the counter.
- Mix all other ingredients in a large bowl. It is best to do this with clean bare hands to make sure it is mixed well.
- When carrots are lightly steamed, drain and add to mixture.
- Remove mixture from bowl emplace onto the extra piece of parchment paper. Divide mixture in half, forming 2 loaves.
- Place one loaf on baking dish, and cook for one hour.
- Wrap other loaf with parchment paper then wrap with plastic wrap or foil, and freeze for another day.
If you want to skip the all the cooking and cleaning. This recipe is sure to revive meatloaf tastebuds of america. Meatloaf has so many different versions. I was never a big fan of the ketchup glaze with bacon so I thought I'd experiment and see what ingrediants I could add to ground beef. Rumble — Meatloaf is a classic comfort food, cooked in kitchens all over the country.