Potato Broccoli Soup.
You can cook Potato Broccoli Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Broccoli Soup
- You need of diced broccoli heads.
- Prepare of carrots peeled and diced.
- Prepare of medium potatoes peeled and cubed into small pieces.
- Prepare of small onion, chopped.
- It’s of Chicken Broth.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of garlic pepper.
- Prepare of bacon cooked and chopped.
Potato Broccoli Soup instructions
- In a large pot, combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, and onion. Bring to a boil, cover and simme for about 10 minutes..
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes..
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (or until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens..
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Pour cheese sauce into the large pot and stir until well combined..
- Add salt and garlic pepper. Add bacon pieces to the soup..
- Serve warm. Enjoy..