Hard Salami Cheesy grilled cheese..
You can have Hard Salami Cheesy grilled cheese. using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hard Salami Cheesy grilled cheese.
- You need 2 slice of Texas toast.
- Prepare 2 slice of Deli cut hard salami.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- You need 2 slice of American cheese.
Hard Salami Cheesy grilled cheese. step by step
- Heat pan or skillet to medium heat..
- Butter skillet or frying pan. Let absorb in so nothing sticks..
- Butter 1 side of each slice of toast..
- Place plain side of toast down on the pan. Let turn to a light brown..
- Flip toast and brown butter side…
- While browning place half of the 1/4 a cup of shredded cheese on the plain side of toast…. Let melt, then flip.
- Repeat on the other piece of toast..
- Next while shredded cheese is melting, place deli cut hard Salami on skillet or pan to soften and release flavor..
- Place one slice of American cheese on each butter side of toast (facing upwards)..
- Place Hard Salami in middle on one side then place other piece of toast (American cheese inward) on top and bake for 5 minutes till everything melts together..
- Pull off heat, cut and enjoy..